Monday, September 28, 2009

Pass It On

A restlessness simmers, just under the surface of my being. The need to create, the need to move, the need to heal. These needs are intrinsic for me. So I search for outlets, and answers, and ultimately, I generate more questions than I answer. But the abundance of questions excites and propels me. I'm thrilled about creating an outlet to feed my own needs, in the form of this blog, Teeny Tiny Pieces.

I am eager to share the things that make me grow and heal....things that give me strength and bring me to the next level of wholeness. In doing this, perhaps I'll also share some of the things that have brought me pain. It's my experience that I do my best growing when I'm in the most pain. When new needs arise, I search for answers. Kind-of like necessity being the mother of invention.

My ultimate goal is to feed that part of you that craves wholeness...relief from this amazing and imperfect world. So check in with me from time to time. Leave your comments and I'll do my best to respond to them. Let me know what you think, and what you'd like to hear more about. I believe the journey is unending, for all of us. I'm hoping that as we pick up the pieces along this path, we'll each glean something unique from the experience...and pass it on.

Jane

1 comment:

Nancy at Tree Top Mountain Vista said...

Jane, I really like this! I'm sure it will touch all who read it and I'm looking forward to more from you. Nancy